Sunday, July 30, 2006

One Day To Go!


Okay..one day to go and things are buzzing at the camp headquarters! We have just one or two more trips to Wal-Mart and we should be ready! Bible studies, nature trails, and …well…we don’t want to give too much away…so just keep watching this blog site to keep up with our activities! Can’t wait! See you Tuesday!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Jonathan is putting most of his "stuff" in a garbage bag because it won't fit in a backpack . . . I probably need to be supervising what he is bringing a little better, but I am sooo weary at the moment—I would love it if I could figure out a way to not have to even climb the stairs again until after the baby is born. He says he is only bringing what is one "the list".

Lisa H said...

I'm impressed with what you guys are doing! The kids are going to have such a fun time--and so will you!

Cowboy Camp 1009!

The third Annual Grandkids Camp for Hasz grandkids who have reached their sixth birthday will be held at the Hasz OK Corral on Lake Fork...SOON!!!

Followers